The Keranique Scalp Stimulating Shampoo is a unique microcirculation product for hair re-growth and volume boosting. It generally improves hair circulation, strengthens and thickens your hair.
It has profoundly been of help to people seeking hair re-growth or volume boosting results.
The Keranique Scalp Stimulating Shampoo has a solution for people because it boosts and restores the hair. It has been designed to overlook hair growth requirements and has been formulated to actually work effectively in restoration of hair. It helps to heals the scalp and allows for blood circulation which would result to quick and fast hair growth. It is generally helpful and recommended for all ages.
It works for people who have hair loss because of ageing or some circumstances and help to adequately give good hair health. It allows for fine hair styling and produce hair with good health.
Massage thoroughly into damp hair and scalp. For best results and high performance, leave the hair for a few minutes. Then, rinse hair thoroughly. Follow with the Keranique Volumizing Conditioner.
Many people across the globe suffer from hair loss with stunted hair growth or hair breakage. Both men and women are victims pf this condition. Hair loss and balding can reduce a person’s confidence and affect their overall behavior and esteem in the workplace, when socializing and even in a relationship.
There are many reasons behind thinning, weak, breaking hair. You could have gone through a period of illness that left your hair damaged. It could be a nutritional or age-related reason that has caused the damage to your hair. Continuously braiding or weaving and adding extensions could have taken a toll on your hairline and temple hairs. Whatever the reason, Keranique Scalp Stimulating Shampoo promises to give you back your hairline hairs while strengthening and growing your hair throughout your entire scalp.
Keranique Scalp Stimulating Shampoo belongs to the keranique line of treatment products for your hair. It is a product specifically for women. It contains a clinically tested and FDA approved ingredient that regrows women’s hair. It promises to give women a solution to their hair balding, thinning, damaged, breaking and stunted hair growth issues in as short as three months of use. It does this by offering a multi-targeted approach to problem areas on the scalp.
Does this really happen? There are very many reviews out there that give both positive and negative feedback. Like any other type of product, different people experience different results.
So let’s dig in!
How Does it Work?
Keranique scalp stimulating shampoo works by reducing the oil and dirt that builds up on your scalp as well as reducing the blockage in your hair follicles. These two actions promote microcirculation and as an end result, leaving you with thicker and stronger hair.
Keranique Scalp Stimulating Shampoo contains keratin. Keratin is a naturally occurring nutrient found in our hair, skin, and nails. In hair, it occurs naturally in both the inner and outer core, boosting the strength of each and every strand of hair. It also nourishes and stimulates your hair follicles. By so doing it safeguards your hair, offering it protection from both environmental and chemical damage and also restores your hairs soft and youthful appearance.
Keratin also creates a smooth hair texture, improves your hair’s elasticity and by so doing protects the hair from susceptibility to further loss or damage. It further protects it even against damage from environmental elements.
Keranique vitamins and ingredients have also proven to improve the appearance of the volume, texture, and smoothness of your hair. In addition, it reduces the effect of humidity, improves manageability of your hair and controls frizz.
There have been many reports by users saying that they have experienced noticeable hair regrowth in formerly thinning or balding areas of their hair after regularly and consistently using Keranique scalp stimulating shampoo. Their bald spots are said to have grown hair or the existing hair in these bald spots that was thin and broken and invisible just comes back to life! The result is, of course, a fuller head of hair and a very happy customer who will most likely use this shampoo for life.
Others who had suffered from long-term illnesses, such as Thyroid disease, claimed that after a year or two of faithfully using keranique scalp stimulating shampoo they noticed regrowth of their hair. Their hair had once again become fuller and thicker with a youthful look.
The second ingredient that Keranique scalp stimulating shampoo contains is Minoxidil. This is the only FDA approved treatment for hair re-growth and baldness. It is contained in all hair regrowth and balding cures. However, in this shampoo, there is a perfect balance that has been clinically proven to work. Keranique scalp stimulating shampoo contains 2% minoxidil and can be safely used for a maximum of two times a day only.
In the case of a history of liver, kidney or blood pressure illness or medication, it is advisable to consult a doctor before using this product. I must say though, that it is largely considered safe to use.
The result of using this product is more often than not voluminous, longer and stronger hair even in previously balding spots and receding hairlines.
There are also vitamins found in the keranique scalp stimulating shampoo formula. The vitamins are absorbed directly into the hair follicles helping your hair to absorb moisture, keeping your scalp and hair soft and smooth.
- It contains only 2% of minoxidil and is, therefore, safe to use
- It doesn’t contain azelaic and ketoconazole that cause itching and irritation
- It directly targets areas of the scalp that are prone to thinning and effectively treats them
- It adds volume, texture, and bounce to your hair
- Its use results in longer fuller hair
- Reduces or completely halts hair breakage
- It fills in the fine hair on the temples and hairline that have been damaged by excessive braiding, weaving, adding hair extensions or aging
- When hair starts to thin due to age or illness, this shampoo restores it
- Repairs and re-grows hair that has spot balding
- Can be purchased online and delivered anywhere on the globe
- It comes with a money-back guarantee if the promised results aren’t achieved
- It is suitable for all hair types
- It hydrates your hair leaving it looking healthier
- It doesn’t contain parabens, sulfates or phthalates
- It removes debris, sebum and dirt buildup
- It has a DHT-inhibitor that unclogs follicles and promotes effective absorption of treatments and hair nutrients.
- It contains amino acids that nourish and protect the hair shaft and scalp leaving your hair soft, smooth and healthy
- It contains vitamins that nourish your hair
- It contains keratin that repairs and replenishes hair follicles
- You use less shampoo for each wash in comparison to other shampoos. This is because it lathers very readily
- It is very costly in comparison to other shampoos
- It has a minty scent and can, therefore, be irritating to those who do not like it
- It has been said to make the hair too tough and hard to comb
- Can give hair a frizzier appearance
- It doesn’t lather up much
- Can be exhausting to wash your hair every day yet that is what is required of you so that you can realize any results from it
- It has been said to cause hair breakage in some users
- It is absorbed into the bloodstream so it can interact with other medication you may be taking.
- It is not advised for pregnant or lactating mothers to use this shampoo as it is absorbed into the bloodstream and could affect your infant or unborn child
There are quite a number of reports of the shampoo not giving the desired results or taking too long for them to be visible. There are also downright complaints of it giving the opposite of the expected and advertised results.
We all know different products produce different results for different people.
That said, there definitely cannot be one general result or opinion here but there seems to be an 80% for and 20% against ratio when it comes to Keranique scalp stimulating shampoo.
There are also users who have experienced some side effect. These are generally attributed to the minoxidil component in the formula, although it is FDA approved and is present in low quantities (2%) in the shampoo. For this reason, it is generally termed as safe to use.
Some of these side effects include
- An inflamed scalp
- Swelling of the extremities
- Chest pains
- A rapid heartbeat
- The growth of unwanted facial hair
- Changes in your weight
- Dryness of the scalp and hair
- Hair loss
- Hair breakage and fizziness
If you experience any or all of these side effects, it is advisable to discontinue use of the shampoo immediately.
For the non-physical side-effects such as chest pains and a rapid heartbeat, visit the doctor immediately.
How to Use It
- Wet your hair well with warm water and pour a sizeable amount of shampoo into your palm
- Rub it all over your head. Be sure to spread it all through from the root to the tips of your hair
- Gently but thoroughly scrub your hair using your fingertips
- Rinse out with warm water and repeat the process
- Leave the shampoo on for a few minutes
- Rinse it out with warm water then follow through with your conditioning and treatment regime
Remember that Keranique scalp stimulating shampoo should only be used a maximum of two times a day. More than twice isn’t recommended because of the minoxidil it contains.
Prevention is always better than cure, so if you are reading this review and your hair hasn’t been compromised yet, start by taking the measures listed above to prevent the thinning, breaking and balding of your hair.
Your nutrition is very important too. It will heal and protect your hair from the inside out, so eat right and hydrate.
It’s clear to me that this shampoo is one of the best in the market for restoring and re-growing your hair so go ahead and grab a bottle and get restoring!