Ordinary shampoos and their harsh effects:
Nothing could be more a irritating and traumatic experience than stubbornly slow growing or thinning hair. A number of factors that are held responsible for retarded growth or thinning of hair include: poor diet, genetic factors, poor blood circulation in scalp area, and blocked or clogged hair follicles. Many shampoos claim to stop and reverse these problems to give longer and stronger locks. Shampoos usually are formulated with certain essential chemicals, which unfortunately are quite harmful for your hair. These chemicals have been shown to dehydrate the scalp, shrink hair follicles, block oil glands and damage the hair shaft – factors that not only retard & inhibit growth but also lead to hair loss!
Don’t be startled… shampoos are really capable of such brutal activities.
Then what other choice do we have to speed up our hair growth and maintain gorgeous looking, healthy hair? Well… we do have an option and it’s a much better and safer choice. Go natural!
Yes… with an awareness going global about the importance of natural products, many people are switching over to safer and healthier options of natural products for hair care.
Benefits of Natural Growth Shampoos:
Natural hair growth shampoos are enriched with many beneficial plants and herbal extracts that help you maintain healthy hair and scalp health without exposing your precious asset to harmful chemicals. Some of the benefits of using natural growth formulae for hair care are:
- Natural shampoos have been shown to speed up hair growth. Infused with natural extracts, they help to restore hair growth.
- Herbal extracts stimulate hair follicles to promote new growth.
- Herbal extracts, oil and minerals are infused into hair follicles, hydrating and moisturizing the scalp and hair completely.
- Shampoo with all natural infusions are usually non-allergenic and is equally good for all skin types.
- These shampoos include natural products. They are not artificially scented and have a natural fragrance of their own.
- Made of bio-degradable materials, these are eco-friendly.
Ingredients… Less is More
The product that is stuffed with too much ingredients is more likely to contain synthetic ingredients that could be harmful for hair growth and heal. Product with ingredients that sum up to be around 9 carry a sign of safety.
Important Natural Growth Infusions:
Many herbal and plant extracts along with natural minerals, not only make the hair sleek and shiny, but also promote growth. Some of the natural growth promoters, usually infused in a shampoo are:
- Argan Oil: This superb oil not only provides gloss and shine to dry and damaged hair but also prevent hair loss. The vitamin E in Argan oil promotes hair growth.
- Coconut Oil: It penetrates into hair follicles, moisturizes and nourishes the roots and increases blood circulation. Supply of oxygen & nutrients to the roots and scalp increase, which results in healthy hair, prevents hair loss and promotes growth.
- Jojoba Oil: It moisturizes the scalp and promotes hair growth.
- Aloe Vera: Another superb natural moisturizer that helps your locks to grow well.
- Peppermint Oil: It stimulates hair follicles and promotes hair growth.
- Burdock Root Oil: Also known as Bur Oil, it improves blood circulation and supply natural phytosterols to roots to reverse thinning and promote growth.
- Other: Saw palmetto, stinging rosemary and hibiscus extracts and few other herbs stimulate the follicles and promote growth.
Once you start treating your hair with natural products, you’ll be amazed the way your hair transforms intto the hair you’ve always wanted. The rule is simple: Love Nature… Love Yourself!