The Tio Nacho Shampoo Younger looking Royal Jelly is produced to nurture and strengthen the hair, preserving its natural appearance. It revitalizes the hair, making it younger, fresher and neater.
The shampoo contains royal jelly which nourishes and hydrates the hair appropriately leaving the hair moisturized. It contains tomato extracts for hair softening, jojoba extract to remove excess oil, aloe vera extracts to help and promote hair strengthening and lasting good hair health, ginseng extracts to provide sheen and softness, rosemary extracts to moisturize the scalp and wheat extracts which is rich in vitamin E to revitalize the hair.
The shampoo has high efficacy in improving and preserving the natural appearance of the hair. It has ingredients that collectively help in improving the quality of the hair. The Tio Nacho Shampoo Younger looking Royal Jelly shampoo is recommended for healthy hair, making your hair your younger and finer.
Tio Nacho Younger Looking Royal Jelly Shampoo
We have a whole lot of anti-aging products out there. Sadly, the phrase “anti-aging” is all that needs to stand out in a pack and we raid the shelf like crazy for these items.
But do they work?
We have anti-aging products for the skin, and those have pretty much been with us for a long time. For your eyes. Your hands. Your feet. Your elbows. Almost every part of the body you can think of.
The hair too. There are anti-aging shampoos like Tio nacho younger looking royal jelly shampoo. Question is, do they work? Is there an aging process that gets slowed down or reversed by a shampoo?
Let’s go back to the beginning.
What do we look for in a great shampoo? What should it do for your hair? Do you want a shampoo that will mainly moisturize your hair? Would you rather one that will maintain color treated hair? One that will repair damaged hair? Or is more volume and thickness what you want? Perhaps you need to regulate, prevent or treat pattern balding?
If you have very oily hair, for example, you might need a shampoo that cleanses and clarifies. Shampoos that cleanse and clarify usually strip your hair of moisture so you need to be careful about which product you pick.
If you are looking to regrow your hair, a shampoo with minoxidil, the only FDA approved hair growing agent will be what you need. It also has its effects on your hair, scalp, and skin. It could leave you red and itchy. Or it might not.
It is important to know exactly what effect you desire from your shampoo.
How Does it Work?
Tio Nacho younger looking royal jelly shampoo falls under the anti-aging shampoo line. Aged or aging hair is basically hair that is Thinner than normal. The reason being
- Your hair follicles are producing hair that isn’t as thick as it was when you were younger
- The total hair strands produced are now fewer than before
- Both of the above
- Your hair turns grey because the cells responsible for color pigmentation stop functioning as before
What the shampoo does is that it combats these symptoms best it can. It does this by thickening your hair. It nourishes the hair follicles so that they produce thicker hair. It also rejuvenates the follicles that had stopped producing hair into producing hair once again. This gives your scalp an overall volumized and thicker hair quality, seemingly giving it a younger appearance.
The main ingredient in this shampoo is Royal Jelly.
According to their official site, this is what they have to say about Royal jelly:
What is Royal Jelly?
- Royal Jellyis a substance produced by worker bees that feeds all bee larvae during the first three days of life. After that, it is reserved exclusively for the queen bee. The average life expectancy of a worker bee is up to 45 days while a queen bee that is fed on Royal Jelly can live for up to 5 years.
- Only the queen beeand larvae will be fed on Royal Jellythroughout their lives.
- One of the purest elements in Royal Jelly, a protein called Royalactin, is responsible for the many properties of this natural component.
- Royal Jellyhas high amounts of sugar, proteins, lipids, and vitamins as well as folic acid, amino acids, and minerals.
Benefits of Royal Jelly
Our Tio Nacho formula with this natural royal jelly ingredient, Royalactin, has countless benefits for the health and beauty of hair.
The Royal Jelly in Tío Nacho’s innovative formula:
Removes the excess oil from hair, smoothes and moisturizes hair, Cleanses and invigorates the scalp, Slows the aging appearance of hair, Increases your hair’s vitality and elasticity, enhances hair volume, noticeably improves hair sheen, Strengthens hair – Prevents hair loss due to breakage.
Other Beneficial Ingredients
- It treats an itchy scalp and dandruff
- Removes chlorine and other hair staining agents from the hair
- Hydrates the hair
- Conditions hair
- It helps fight hair loss
- It gets rid of dead skin cells
- It retains moisture
- It fights damage to the cells
- It protects from UV rays and damage
- Its high in vitamin c so it nourishes
- It regulates the skins PH levels
- It is rich in protein making it a great agent for cell repair
- It fights free radicals
- Regulates oil production in the sebaceous glands
- Counteracts the formation of acne
- Relieves the symptoms of psoriasis and eczema
- It controls hair loss
- It prevents dry, tangled and frizzy hair
- It controls dandruff
Aloe Vera Extract
- It restores the PH balance on the scalp
- It reduces any redness or inflammation due to irritation from haircare products or allergies
- It reduces dandruff
- Relieves itchiness and irritation
- Protects hair from damage from chemical and environmental factors
- It stimulates the growth of hair
- Strengthens and shines hair leaving it looking lustrous
- It stimulates the growth of hair
- Prevents hair loss
- It lowers levels of DHT and may also block it
- It causes your hair to grow at a rapid pace
- It increases the rate of new hair that grows
- It decreases hair loss
- It increases microcirculation in the scalp
- It aids the healing process if a damaged or scarred scalp and skin
- It stimulates blood circulation in the scalp.This, in turn, will promote hair growth
- It cleans and clarifies, removing excess sebum from the hair follicles. This gives the hair a chance o grow normally
- It is claimed that rosemary oil prevents balding and to slows down the graying of hair
- It treats dandruff and itching
- It provides relief from headaches and improves the memory
- It treats chronic skin ailments like psoriasis, acne, and eczema
- It replenishes the nutrients that have over time been lost by your hair
- It repairs damaged hair
- It restores moisture to dry, dull and frizzy hair
- Because it is a natural oil it has no toxins
- It helps in healing and preventing split ends
- It controls dryness and fizz
- It functions as a natural hair conditioner
- It promotes the growth of hair
- Its emollient properties relieve dryness, adding moisture and softening your hair
- It contains vitamin E which helps promote skin and cell formation
- It is very close in formation to the oils produces in the sebaceous glands. For this reason, it is very readily absorbed, leaving your skin moisturized
- It contains B vitamins. They increase blood circulation, thickening and strengthening your hair
How To Use It
Tio Nacho younger looking royal jelly shampoo is pretty easy to use.
- Wet your hair
- Pour on some shampoo and massage it in gently but thoroughly
- Rise it off with warm water
- Reapply shampoo and repeat
- Rinse out thoroughly
- Follow through with the rest of your hair care regime
- It has a sweet, honey scent that is very pleasant
- It is perfect for color damaged dry hair
- It is very affordable
- It works for all hair types, including natural hair
- It reduces breakage and shedding
- It removes dirt and sebum build-up
- It promotes healthy hair growth
- It moisturizes the hair
- It cleans and clarifies
- It has a nice consistent flow
- Contains SLS
- Contains Polyquaternium
- Does not volumize the hair as much as advertised
As far as rejuvenating shampoos go, I didn’t find this one to be very effective. I felt that it strengthened my hair and increased volume, yes but there was no regrowth. If you are looking to regrow your hair, you might want to alternate it with a medicated shampoo that has minoxidil.
It gives you a very nice moisturized feel to your hair. Just enough moisture to give your hair a glow and a wonderful feeling when you run your fingers through. It won’t only feel good, it actually does look good too.
You might want to be careful using it over long periods of time. The fact that it contains SLS and Polyquaternium for me means that there are much more healthy options out there. It also means that you probably do not want to use this shampoo if you are pregnant or lactating.
Water , Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Cocamide Mea, Glycol Disterate, Laureth-10, Polyquaternium-7, Fragrance, Dmdm Hydantoin, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium Edta, Panthenol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract, Solanum Lycopericum (Tomato) Fruit/Leaf/Stem Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extact, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Simmondsia Chinesis (Jojoba) Seed Extract, Royal Jelly Extract, FD&C Yellow No. 5, Methylisothiazolinone, D&C Red No. 33, FD&C Blue No. 1.