Ultrax Labs – The Rising Talent:
Ultrax Labs, a relatively new name among the giant companies, was established in 2012, in the USA. Since then the company has produced only four products so far. Instead of churning out a myriad of hair care products, the company’s bio-engineers have put up all their expertise and energy into formulating these four products. And all of these four products are backed up by a 90 day money back guarantee which shows the ultimate faith and commitment the company has in the quality and efficacy of its products. The Hair Surge Caffeine Stimulating Shampoo is formulated with the same quality and integrity, which the company is known for.
Prominent Features of the Ultrax Labs Hair Surge Caffeine Stimulating Shampoo:
- Hair Type: Suitable for Premature Hair Loss, Receding Hair Line, Thinning Hair.
Incredible Infusions: Ultrax Labs Hair Surge Caffeine Stimulating Shampoo is a unique blend, specifically formulated by incorporating some special ingredients that work together in combination not only to control hair fall but also stimulate hair growth. The key ingredients include:
- Caffeine … for Hair Care! Yes… Caffeine is a hair stimulating agent! Caffeine’s efficacy in beverages is known and well established, but now it has been scientifically proven to strengthen the hair follicles and stimulate growth when applied directly on skin and scalp. It has also been proven that caffeine suppresses and blocks the production of DHT – the hormone that retards follicular growth and initiates hair loss. As its production decreases, the major threat to hair health is removed and hair grows longer and stronger.
- 2% Ketaconazole: Ketaconazole has powerful anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal qualities. It is widely used in dandruff shampoos. Recently, it has been proven to provide strong support to thinning hair. This shampoo contains 0.2% of Ketaconazole.
- Saw Palmetto Extract: The enzyme 5-alpha reductase is known to convert testosterone into DHT. The extract of Saw Palmetto berries has proven to block the enzyme 5-alpha reductase.
- Topical Application of Caffeine: Topical application of caffeine rules out the side effects which are manifested in oral administration. This caffeine enriched shampoo exposes the hair follicles to a high dose of caffeine for maximum follicular stimulation resulting in initiation of hair re-growth.
- Equally Good for Men and Women: This incredible formula is equally good for men and women in controlling hair fall and initiating re-growth.
- 100 % Money Back Guarantee: It is provided with a backup of 100% money back guarantee within the 90 days of purchase.
I worry about hair loss and have tried a couple of products but have not really seen any results. Hair loss is heartbreaking whether you’re a man and a woman. As we all know hair is part of our personality and also count as one of the most glorious things a person has. Yes, Hair is a woman’s glory and this is my first experience with a caffeine formula shampoo. Before this, I have never heard about any caffeine-enriched shampoos.
Ultrax labs hair surge is popular caffeine grounded shampoo. It is an expensive shampoo but it actually worth it! In terms of added volume, small hair growth and overall hair texture, this product satisfies in all categories.
I have been using Ultrax Labs Surge for 50 days now. After the first few washes, I have been able to see some of the results I was looking for. My hairs are healthier, stronger and thicker than ever. The cool menthol feeling leaves the scalp with a pleasant tingling feeling. There’s a mix of mango and peppermint that creates a refreshing and lingering scent. I’m greatly impressed with this product because of the results I have seen.
Product Info and Detail
Ultrax Labs Hair Surge Caffeine Stimulating shampoo made in the USA, Ultrax labs, Scottsdale, AZ. 100% drug-free formula. This is designed to prevent your hair from falling out. Highly effective Micro Blend Caffeine Shampoo. It comes with pump top bottle that controls how much quantity of shampoo comes out. A daily use shampoo is recommended. You should use it every time you shower in order to see results.
Who is it for?
Both the Men and Women can use the Ultrax Labs Hair Surge shampoo. The pleasant smell of the shampoo is alluring for both males and females. It works for all types of hairs. I recommend Ultrax Labs Surge Caffeine shampoo to anyone experiencing the hair loss. Must buy if you are having hair loss issues.
What does the Ultrax Labs Hair Surge Caffeine Stimulating Shampoo Do?
When you start using it, your hair will likely feel thicker. Within two weeks, you’ll probably notice that you are shedding a lot less. Two months in, you might notice hair regrowth, depending upon the stage of your hair loss and the factors involved.
How to use Ultrax Labs Hair Surge Caffeine stimulating shampoo?
For the best results, Ultrax itself recommends using this shampoo five times a week, but you can use Ultrax Labs Hair Surge Caffeine in the same way that you would use any other shampoo.
- Wet your hair in the shower.
- Pump out the shampoo from the bottle.
- Depending upon the length of your hair, use pump between 2 and 3.
- Short hairs- 1 pump
- Medium hairs- 2 pumps
- Long hairs- 3 to 4 pumps required.
- Apply the shampoo directly into your scalp.
- Let it sit for a minute to get absorbed in your hairs.
- Rinse your hairs, allow water move through the length of your strands.
- Apply conditioner of your choice.
About the smell
At first, I was expecting it to have a very strong scent. However, this shampoo isn’t too strong and the scent is quite nice. The shampoo is clear in color and has a pleasant smell. It smells minty or sweet peppermint. It doesn’t smell fruity or flowery.
How does it feel?
It gives a cooling sensation when you wash it off. You’ll love the tingling fresh feeling of the scalp after each shampoo. You can actually feel it working.
What makes it special?
It isn’t loaded with a lot of harsh, drying chemicals and greasy oils that can weigh your hair down, so it looks full, healthy and freshly washed all day. Overall its effectiveness when treating with hair loss , the quality of ingredients used in the formula makes Ultrax Labs Hair Surge such a great value.
Ingredients/what’s in it?
The three primary ingredients of Ultrax Lab Hair Surge Caffeine Shampoo are:-
- Caffeine- caffeine is the main and most powerful ingredient of this product. It is a naturally occurring chemical stimulate. Caffeine has unique ability to stimulate the hair growth and prolong the lifecycle of hair follicles.
An article published in the “International Journal of Dermatology” has stated that the presence of caffeine helps to increase hair growth and stimulates hair follicles because of caffeine targets DHT which is the hormone responsible for hair loss.
- Ketoconazole- shampoo contains the active ingredients ketoconazole which is also known as an Anti-fungal agent. It is mainly used to prevent fungal and yeasts infections. It is also a popular solution to dandruff.
Ketoconazole is anti-inflammatory and antifungal in nature. It helps to prevent the increased level of hair thinning.
- Saw palmetto-
Saw palmetto is also known as DHT blocker. It is a natural remedy known for its ability to reverse hair fall. Saw Palmetto helps block 5-alpha-reductase, the enzyme which turns testosterone into DHT. That is highly helpful for stimulating hair growth.
- Mango Butter- mango butter is helpful for healing itchy scalp, rashes and skin diseases such as dermatitis. Can moisturize dry skin and get rid of dandruff. This simple butter can work miracles on your hair, which makes it a great ingredient to include.
The other quality of ingredients used:-
Aqua (Deionized Water), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Disodium Cocoamphoacetate, Sodium Chloride, Sorbitan Laurate, Distearate, Laureth-13 Carboxylate, Lauramine Oxide, Caffeine, Polysorbate-20, Menthol, Niacin, Dl-panthenol, Serenoa Serrulata (Saw Palmetto) extract, Ketoconazole, Peppermint Oil, Mango Butter, Exthylexlglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, and perfume.
Features of Ultrax Labs Hair Surge Caffeine Stimulating Shampoo
- Stimulate hair follicles- caffeine shampoo is a treatment designed to stimulate hair growth using caffeine extract. Some research suggests that this stimulant also manages to stimulate hair growth, especially in men.
- Chemical free shampoo- It uses mainly organic ingredients that won’t do any damage to your hair.
- Corrects hair loss- it revitalizes the scalp, helps stop excessive hair shedding and can prolong the growth stage of your hairs.
- Contains 0.2% Ketoconazole- it contains 0.2 % of ketoconazole. This powerful anti-inflammatory agent commonly seen in prescription strength dandruff shampoos.
- Worked on colored hairs-For colored hairs it works great especially when you use the conditioner with it.
Myths about Ultrax Labs Hair Surge Caffeine Stimulating Shampoo
- Takes a long time- nothing happens overnight, so be patient and give it some time to work . It took me about three weeks to notice a difference, which seems like an eternity but eventually I started seeing results
- Too much Lathering- It doesn’t lather much. Too much lather means there’s too much detergent in it, and detergent can strip essential oils from your hair. Don’t worry about the lack of lather; it gets your hair clean.
- Scalp irritation- well! I haven’t had any negative side effect since I started using it. Ultrax labs hair surge has no known side effects.
Does it work?
Well so far so good. I can’t say it works for everyone. So time will tell how thick or how much it will fill in but so far in my case it looks quite promising. I have not experienced any adverse reactions or effects so again, I really just think it depends on your hair type. If it works for me then it will definitely work for you. So, in a nutshell, try it because it may work for you, just be patient.
Price of the products
Some people think the price is bit much. Actually, I don’t mind pricey when it is worth it. Quality can come at a price and hair is a woman’s beauty so it is something I would invest in. This is worth the price tag. You should really go for it. You can see the amazing results after using it.
Pros and cons
- Easy to use.
- Perfect thickness and less breakage.
- No oily/greasy residue.
- New hair follicles.
- Strengthens hair at the root.
- Promotes the hair growth cycles.
- Provide your hairs the best nutrients.
- Block the effects of testosterone on the skin.
- Gives you relief from itching bald spots.
- Can be used with other hair loss treatments.
Cons- Ultrax Labs Hair Surge has no known negative impact. But I personally think,
- It works better with the Ultrax Labs Hair Solaye hair conditioner.
- For it to work it does require consistency.
- The Possibility of allergic reaction. Do a skin patch test before use if you concerned about skin allergic reactions.
“Top rated 2017 Shampoo for hair regrowth stimulation.”
It gives you 100% guarantee. If you’re not satisfied with this shampoo and doesn’t think its worthy than you have an option of 90 days policy to get a refund.
What is the internet is saying?
As the date of this article, it has a 4.2 out of 5-star rating on Amazon with more than 5,730 reviews total
You can see the difference as well!
The Ultrax Labs Caffeine Stimulating Shampoo is a revolutionary addition in the never ending list of anti hair loss products. Its continuous use would decrease premature hair loss, put a check on thinning hair and increase regrowth. Caffeine in the formula quickly penetrates into hair follicles and intensifies its action. Continuous use of this shampoo will help to revitalize hair from root to tip; your hair will not only grow thicker and stronger but will also gain a pristine shine with a smooth, soft and silky feel.