Looking for a product to restore damaged hair? Get rid of the “dry” look and get lustrous, healthy hair by using “Moroccan Oil Moisture Repair Shampoo & Conditioner Combo Set “
Flaunt your hair. Set yourself apart from the others. Your hair will be the envy of all around. Using this product will leave your hair full of body, soft and add volume. From “what’s happened to your hair” to “Wow, what hair” – just by using the Moroccan Oil Moisture Repair Shampoo & Conditioner Combo Set! Dont be surprised if your regular hair stylist asks for the secret of your new restored hair. This from the comfort of your home. No taking appointments or waiting at salons.
Ingredients in the Moroccan Oil Moisture Repair Shampoo & Conditioner Combo Set
The Moroccan Oil Moisture Repair Shampoo & Conditioner Combo Set contains keratin and argan oil, ingredients that ensure healthy hair. Keratin is a protein, and possibly the only protein, that can cure damaged hair.
What exactly is “damaged hair”? Hair, that has its outer protective scale layer, reduced, is called damaged hair. This could happen due to various reasons, including hair drying, using hair colours among others. This protective layer is made up of keratin. Continued use of the Moroccan Oil Moisture Repair Shampoo & Conditioner Combo Set, replenishes the lost or damaged protective layer and restores hair to health.
The other major ingredient is argan oil. A product obtained from the Morroccan argan tree, serves as a softener, conditioner and moisturizer – all rolled into one. Rich in vitamin E, it assists hair growth. Not only does it get rid of thin unhealthy hair, it assists in fighting dandruff and dry scalp. The shine and gloss obtained by use of argan oil will give your hair a model look. Argan oil, being a natural ingredient, guarantees that your hair will have no un required side effects, leaving your hair soft and shiny. The resulting softness makes your hair more manageable for styling.
Assisted with a combination of sulphate, phosphate and paraben free – the Moroccan Oil Moisture Repair Shampoo & Conditioner Combo Set is extremely effective for damaged hair treatment.
Does not affect your natural or market purchased hair colour. The natural spicy aroma – not overpoweringly strong – gives you an overall fresh feeling.
What is Moroccan Oil Moisture Repair Shampoo and Conditioner Combo Set
The Moroccan Oil Moisture Repair Shampoo and Conditioner Combo Set is recommended for persons who suffer from are for dry, damaged and overstyled hair.
Dry damaged and overstyled hair can have painful repercussions. Sometimes, you can find that your hair is in such a state that nothing really works anymore. You may experience dry hair, breaking and quite frankly, hair that just looks dead.
There are many reasons why hair can get this way….from overstyling to overwashing. Yes. Ever heard the saying “too much of anything is poison”? It is true.
What Causes Dry Hair
So before we look at the amazing repair effects of Moroccan Oil moisture repair shampoo and conditioner, lets first look at what the reasons behind your dry, damaged hair.
Genes: Sadly, it could be just that. Hereditary. Blame it on mom or dad. Fortunately, there are so many ways to remedy this condition. All you need to know is that it exists. Armed with this knowledge you can start off with this Moroccan oil shampoo and conditioner to begin the repair.
Extreme Temperature: It could also be the weather. Cold weather strips moisture off your hair leaving it dull and could even increase the chances of split ends. When your hair is devoid of moisture, you may even experience hair loss.If you live in an area where you experience all four seasons, your skin and hair have to keep up and adapt. The variation in temperature can very likely leave your hair dry.
Medication: Some medications for cancer, high blood pressure, diabetes, or even gout can cause damage to your hair. You could experience hair loss, breakage or extreme dryness.There isn’t much that can be done here except maybe asking your doctor for advice. The solution could be as easy as changing up one drug for another.
Undershampooing or over-shampooing: Not many people are aware of the under-shampooing part of this cautionary point. Many people are aware that shampooing your hair every day can strip off its moisture and leave you with a dry scalp and hair. This eventually causes breaking hence hair loss.
Under-shampooing has a negative drying effect too. It can cause buildup on your scalp, blocking your hair follicles and preventing oils from being released. What you then have left id dry dirty hair that is susceptible to breakage.
Overstyling: Putting your hair through constant processes where it comes in direct contact with heat like curling irons, flat irons isn’t healthy at all. I know the grass always tends to look greener on the other side but perhaps embarrassing your hair type would be a good start in avoiding over-styling.
You could also opt for less invasive straightening methods like keratin processing or Brazilian blowout. It will get rid of your curls for a longer duration and frequent styling won’t be required.
Chemicals: Use mild relaxers and hair colors. Even when you do so, follow through with a treatment regime that attempts to restore what is being stripped off by the chemicals you use. Moroccan oil moisture repair shampoo and conditioner are a great way to start. They will restore moisture and keep your hair strong.
So now that we know what can cause the dryness and harm your hair, let’s find out what these two products found in Moroccan Oil Moisture Repair Shampoo & Conditioner Combo Set can help play in the restoration role in your hair.
How Does Moroccan Oil Moisture Repair Shampoo & Conditioner Combo Set Help With Hair Loss
The main ingredient in these products is Argan oil. It is obtained from the Moroccan argan tree.This oil has a broad range of benefits for the skin and hair. It has been used culturally for hundreds of years but only recently gained fame in the mainstream beauty world.
- It is often used as a hair treatment and is beneficial for the hair and scalp
- It has vitamins A, E, and C in very high quantities. It also contains antioxidants which help boost the cells, prompting them to grow healthy hair.It contains linoleic acid and omega 6 fatty acids which provide nutrients to the hair and skin, promoting the growth of healthy hair where there was once thin, brittle hair.
- It repairs damage from chemical processing and split ends leaving your hair soft, frizz free and manageable
- It protects hair from heat damage
- It acts as a perfect leave-in conditioner
- It regrows hair in parts where it isn’t growing anymore
- It boosts cell production resulting in healthy skin and hair
- It protects hair from chlorine and salt damage
- It helps grow hair faster and in a shorter duration
- It defines curls and makes them more manageable
- It gives hair luster and glow
- It penetrates into the hair fiber immediately providing it with the much-needed nutrients that are essential for its lasting protection
Keratin is a naturally occurring nutrient found in our hair, skin, and nails. In hair, it occurs naturally in both the inner and outer core, boosting the strength of each and every strand of hair. It also nourishes and stimulates your hair follicles. By so doing it safeguards your hair, offering it protection from both environmental and chemical damage and also restores your hairs soft and youthful appearance.
Keratin also creates a smooth hair texture, improves your hair’s elasticity and by so doing protects the hair from susceptibility to further loss or damage. It further protects it even against damage from environmental elements.
Pros and Cons of Moroccan Oil Moisture Repair Shampoo & Conditioner Combo Set
- It doesn’t contain azelaic and ketoconazole that causes itching and irritation
- It directly targets areas of the scalp that are prone to thinning and effectively treats them
- It adds volume, texture, and bounce to your hair
- Its use results in longer fuller hair
- Reduces or completely halts hair breakage
- It fills in the fine hair on the temples and hairline that have been damaged by excessive braiding, weaving, adding hair extensions or aging
- When hair starts to thin due to age or illness, this shampoo restores it
- Repairs and re-grows hair that has spot balding
- Can be purchased online and delivered anywhere on the globe
- It is suitable for all hair types
- It hydrates your hair leaving it looking healthier
- It doesn’t contain parabens or phthalates
- It removes debris, sebum and dirt buildup
- It has a DHT-inhibitor that unclogs follicles and promotes effective absorption of treatments and hair nutrients.
- It contains amino acids that nourish and protect the hair shaft and scalp leaving your hair soft, smooth and healthy
- It has a scent that many find pleasant
- It contains vitamins that nourish your hair
- It contains keratin that repairs and replenishes hair follicles
- You use less shampoo for each wash in comparison to other shampoos. This is because it lathers very readily
- Contains SLS
- Some users find the scent unpleasantly strong and long lasting
- It is costly
Recommendations Should I Buy or Not
There are quite a number of reports of the Moroccan oil moisture repair shampoo and conditioner not giving the desired results or taking too long for them to be visible. There are also downright complaints of it giving the opposite of the expected and advertised results.
I have read a good number of buyer reviews where users claim that the result was dryer hair than the one they originally hoped to repair.
Another issue of concern is that the argan oil isn’t proudly listed as the main ingredient. This causes concern among prospective buyers. If this is the main ingredient, with all its amazing benefits, would it not be more noticeably put across on the product packaging and advertisement?
We all know different products produce different results for different people. Perhaps after you do some digging of your own you can decide if this is a product package you want to try.
That said, there definitely cannot be one general result or opinion here but there seems to be a 90% for and 10% against ratio when it comes to Moroccan oil repair shampoo and conditioner.
But as always, do your research. There is so much more information that you can use online. Get in there and find it. Remember you also need to put other things into consideration, like your hair type and what you expect to get out of the product you want to purchase. Be it regrowth, strong hair with volume, rejuvenation, smoother curls with no frizz or split ends, make sure you get the correct product.
As always, go through the ingredients and confirm that what you are about to buy isn’t poison in a bottle…..or in this case, hair loss in a bottle.
This product has sufficient quantity to last up to a month (for normal length hair).